Saturday 14 June 2014

and the next day

Ellie is still not here. She avoided the Friday 13th birthday and hopefully she will make her appearance later today.

It has been raining after a sunny week. Somebody in Europe has won the big Euro lottery so it's our turn to shake our fists and growl in their direction.

The book viral people have just sent an email -"we aren't posting reviews on Amazon or Goodreads any more" which was the only reason I joined them. Still got one good review. How sincere it was I don't know but at least it's external and not from the family.

Twitter. I'm wondering how to sort the genuine interest from the 'sales hullabaloo'

I am exhorted to buy Twitter followers. I did one mutual backscratch where the guy said,  'Download my 99c Kindle and I'll get you to all my followers 232,000'

Nonsense. I did his review and nothing happened. I wrote something nice about a chapter (which btw, I thought was crap)...

No comments:

Post a Comment