Wednesday 28 May 2014

I hesitate to use the term

I hesitate to use the term which covers 'it's all going to go badly wrong' because the media have got hold of it and are boring people to death - same as they do with celebrities, politics and whatever they see as of interest to the public...

I'm not sure if it will go wrong myself. Nobody is. I read, by a significant Met Office lady, that the fight is on; that some scientists who dare to disagree with their fanatical colleagues are being shoved out of and from committees for reporting the truth.

I would start a neighbourhood watch vigilante group against such people and those who scratch 4 x 4 vehicles and spit in open Ferraris - narrow minded, mean spirited, vicious vacuous petty morons.

Rant over, I do love what is happening around the world with sustainables and alternative materials. Look at this in China and Japan.

Someone loves their planet
Look at this and this ⇧ and this

Or this. I can't find who did this...









or this


If you're saying, 'I don't like it, I'm not living like that, I want to live near me mam.'

Well, just maybe you're gonna get wet...

No comments:

Post a Comment